This blog is dedicated to the biggest scum in all of sports. The ones who have too much power and abuse it. The ones who attempt not to be biased, but blantantly are. The ones with hidden agendas. The ones we call umpires. The ones we call judges. The ones we call referees. Yes, This blog is dedicated to the officials who often sabotage the past times we know and love.

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Landis to Bring Case to CAS

So, I wrote about Landis almost a month ago after he was found guilty of using synthetic testosterone in the 2006 Tour de France. As I hoped, Landis is appealing this ruling to the Court of Arbitration of Sport (CAS), despite the low success rate of appeals.

I thought I would start another poll for this. Take a minute to vote your for your opinion on Landis case. I think I covered most of them.

I'm also interested in what type of reception Oscar Pereiro will receive when he accepts the yellow jersey that was taken from Landis. This event is scheduled for Monday. It's kind of odd when you think about it. Will he be viewed as a true winner or will the 2006 race just go down as a disaster in general? Do you think whoever finished third was even trying to pass Pereiro or just conceded to the fact that they couldn't pass Landis, and considered the race a lost cause at some point?

Landis takes his doping case to CAS

1 comment:

Charles L. Wallace said...

I WANT to believe FloLan, really I do. Doesn't really matter, though. He's an American in cycling. Screwed.